1. Group Ambivalence and Electoral Decision-Making
Howard Lavine, Marco Steenbergen
2. Ambivalence and Attitude Change in Vote Choice: Do Campaign Switchers Experience Internal Conflict?
3. What Happens When We Simultaneously Want Opposite Things? Ambivalence about Social Welfare
Jason Gainous, Michael D. Martinez
4. Ambivalence and Value Conflict: A Test of Two Issues
Michael D. Martinez, Stephen C. Craig, James G. Kane, Jason Gainous
5. Education, Ideology, and Racial Ambivalence: Conflict Amplification or Conflict Resolution?
Christopher M. Federico
6. Managing Voter Ambivalence in Growth and Conservation Campaigns
Dennis Chong, Yael Wolinsky-Nahmias
7. Ambivalence and Attitudes toward Church-State Relations
Ted G. Jelen
8. Attitudinal Ambivalence and Political Opinion: Review and Avenues for Further Research
Christopher J. Armitage, Mark Conner