2. Evangelicals in the Arab World: The Example of Lebanon
3. Purifying the Soul and Healing the Nation: Conversions to Evangelical Protestantism in Algeria
4. Religious Mobilities in the City: African Migrants and New Christendom in Cairo
5. Pentecostal Judaism and Ethiopian Israelis
6. Ambiguous Conversions: The Selective Adaptation of Religious Cultures in Colonial North Africa
Heather J. Sharkey
7. Converts at Work: Confessing a Conversion
8. Being a Black Convert to Judaism in France
Aurélien Mokoko Gampiot
9. Converting to ‘Mormonisms’ in France: A Conversion Both Religious and Cultural?
10. Participating without Converting: The Case of Muslims Attending St Anthony’s Church in Istanbul
11. Conclusion: What Matters with Conversions?