Digital Holography for MEMS and Microsystem Metrology
- Addresses particle characterization where digital holography has proven capability for dynamic measurement of particles in 3D for sizing and shape characterization, with applications in microfluidics as well as crystallization and aerosol detection studies.
- Discusses digital reflection holography, digital transmission holography, digital in-line holography, and digital holographic tomography and applications.
- Covers other applications including micro-optical and diffractive optical systems and the testing of these components, and bio-imaging.
Keywords: MEMS and Nanoelectronics, industrial inspection of digital holography, the use of digital holography, applications of digital holography for MEMS characterization, digital holography and residual stress measurement, digital holography and design and evaluation, digital holography and device testing and inspection, particle characterization and digital holography, dynamic measurement of particles in 3D, digital holography and microfluidics, digital holography and crystallization, digital holography and aerosol detection studies
- ?ayirci, Erdal
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Microsystem and Nanotechnology Series? ?(ME20)
- Page amount
- 232 pages
- Technology, Energy, Traffic
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN