As the world of HR embraces psychometric testing, more and more people are faced with the daunting prospect of having to sit these mysterious exams. The tests have become the standard way in which employers judge abilities – your capacity to work with numbers, words and diagrams; your attainment – what you actually know; and your personality – how you’re likely to act. Psychometric Testing For Dummies is the essential tool for being prepared and calm. The book takes readers step-by-step through each type of test, what to expect and how to prepare for them. It also offers over 850 sample questions to practice on. Psychometric Testing For Dummies makes these notoriously difficult and confusing tests easy.
Psychometric Testing For Dummies includes:
- Understanding why psychometric tests are used
- Detailed examination of numerical, verbal, technical and abstract tests
- Full explanation of personality tests
- How to deal with feedback
- Over 850 sample questions
Keywords: Personal Career Development