The Rehabilitation of Partner-Violent Men
Drawing on an extensive body of literature, The Rehabilitation of Partner-Violent Men presents an historical account of the policy changes that have led to rehabilitation programmes for male perpetrators of intimate partner violence within the criminal justice system.
- Presents a review of the current state of male partner-violence theory and related intervention programmes in the UK
- Draws on both national and international literature within the field
- Provides an overview of the theoretical foundation behind current approaches to the rehabilitation of partner-violent men
- Offers an appraisal of the effectiveness of current practices??and directions for future advances in intervention and evaluation science
Keywords: Clinical Psychology
- Bowen, Erica
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 278 pages
- Medicine, Health Care, Mode
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN