The Wiley Handbook on the Development of Children's Memory
The all-embracing Handbook on the Development of Children’s Memory represents the first volume in which critical topics in memory development are covered from multiple perspectives, from infancy through adolescence. Forty-four chapters are written by experienced researchers who have influenced the field.
- The first volume in which critical topics in memory development are covered from multiple perspectives, from infancy through adolescence
- Edited by two of the world’s leading experts on the development of memory.
- Discusses the importance of a developmental perspective on the study of memory
- The first ever handbook to bring together the world’s leading academics in one reference guide
- Each section has an introduction written by one of the Editors, who have also written an overall introduction that places the work in historical and contemporary contexts in cognitive and developmental psychology
Keywords: Memory, Cognition, cognitive neuroscience, developmental psychology
- Bauer, Patricia
- Fivush, Robyn
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 1120 pages
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN