Web designers and developers now find themselves tasked with designing not only a client's Web site, but also their logo and brand identity. By adding Logo Design to your portfolio, you also add brand skills and unique content. This unparalleled guide dives into the topic of design theory and tells you everything you need to know in order to build remarkable logo. No matter your level of experience, Smashing Magazine covers techniques and best practices in understandable way. You'll look behind the scenes at the art of creating identities. From theory to instruction to inspiration, this must-have book addresses the challenges and rewards of creating a logo that adheres to specific rules of successful design.
- Details the process of creating a memorable and unique logo, from finding inspiration to executing the design
- Looks at what makes a logo successful, various typefaces to explore, ways to use color, the pros and cons of vector, how to prepare for print, and more
- Zeroes in on the research, concepts, and techniques that go into designing an amazing logo
- Includes more than 400 never-before-published logos, interviews with established designers, and biographies of logo design masters with case studies of their iconic work
- Appeals to a wide range of readers, from aspiring designer to experienced professional
Encompassing everything about the art of creating identities, this is the only book you need to get started designing today.
Keywords: Web Development Software (Non-Microsoft), Smashing magazine, books by smashing magazine, design advice from smashing magazine, how to design a logo, designing a logo, techniques for designing a logo, examples of successful logos, case studies of logo designs, how to create a logo, creating a logo, techniques for creating a logo, logo design, books on logo design, books on designing a logo, memorable logos, unique logos, choosing a typeface for logo design, choosing a font for logo design, choosing colors for logo design