Cayoun, Bruno A.
Mindfulness-integrated CBT: Principles and Practice
Mindfulness-integrated CBT: Principles and Practice represents the first set of general principles and practical guidelines for the integration of mindfulness meditation with well-documented and newly developed CBT techniques to address a broad range of psychological dysfunctions.
- The first book to provide a strong rationale and general guidelines for the implementation of mindfulness meditation integrated with CBT for a wide range of psychological difficulties
- Incorporates ancient Buddhist concepts of how the mind works, while remaining firmly grounded in well-documented cognitive and behavioural principles
- Provides new insights into established understanding of conditioning principles
- Includes a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions, week-by-week instructions for professionals to facilitate application of the therapy, along with case examples and the inspiring stories of former clients
Keywords: traditional; invaluable therapeutic; mindfulness; incorporation; techniques; approach; cbt; many; training; psychological; practical; first; integration; represents; mindfulnessintegrated; general; principles; developer
- Cayoun, Bruno A.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 318 pages
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN