Answering the call for an up-to-date, straightforward computer guide targeted specifically for seniors, this helpful book includes easy-to-follow tutorials that escort you through the basics and shows you how to get the most out of your PC. Boasting an elegant, full-color interior with a clean, sophisticated look and feel, the layout makes it easy for you to find the information you need quickly. Author Linda Clark has earned her highly respected reputation through years of teaching computers at both the beginning and intermediate levels. She uses this experience in the field to deliver you a comprehensive resource that shares everything you need to know about working with a computer.
- Guides you through working with computers so you can reach a level where you feel comfortable and confident
- Shows you how to find your way around Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010
- Teaches you how to e-mail, get online, use Internet banking, book holidays, shop online, and more
- Walks you through sharing photos and watching movies
- Features numerous examples and illustrations
SIMPLY Computing for Seniors puts you on your way to becoming a savvy computer user today!
Keywords: General & Introductory Computer Science, Introduction to computers, computers for seniors, introduction to computers for seniors, simple computer guide, simple computer guide for seniors, straightforward computer guide, easy to understand computer book, computer basics, computer book, computer basics book, comprehensive computer book, easy to understand computer guide, computer guide, computer basics guide, comprehensive computer guide