- Packed with clear examples and case studies to illustrate the concepts and methodologies used in Six Sigma.
- Looks at both managerial and statistical aspects of Six Sigma, covering both basic and more advanced statistical techniques.
- Provides a chapter featuring case studies, equipping readers with the tools and techniques to apply methodology to real situations.
- Suitable for adoption in all courses for Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt
- Features a supporting website containing datasets
Well suited for Master level students in engineering and quality management, as well as MBA. Quality Managers, Consultants, and public and private companies implementing Six Sigma will also benefit greatly from the book.
Keywords: Engineering Statistics