Specific changes for the new edition will include
- A significantly expanded section on 2D NMR spectroscopy focusing on COSY, NOESY and CH-Correlation
- Incorporating new material into some tables to provide extra characteristic data for various classes of compounds
- Additional basic information on how to solve spectroscopic problems
- Providing new problems within the area of 10 2D NMR spectroscopy
- More problems at the ‘simpler’ end of the range
As with previous editions, this book combines basic theory, practical advice and sensible approaches to solving spectra problems. It will therefore continue to prove invaluable to students studying organic spectroscopy across a range of disciplines.