Still trying to wrap your head around R?
With more than two million users, R is the open-source programming language standard for data analysis and statistical modeling. R is packed with powerful programming capabilities, but learning to use R in the real world can be overwhelming for even the most seasoned statisticians. This easy-to-follow guide explains how to use R for data processing and statistical analysis, and then, shows you how to present your data using compelling and informative graphics. You'll gain practical experience using R in a variety of settings and delve deeper into R's feature-rich toolset.
- Includes tips for the initial installation of R
- Demonstrates how to easily perform calculations on vectors, arrays, and lists of data
- Shows how to effectively visualize data using R's powerful graphics packages
- Gives pointers on how to find, install, and use add-on packages created by the R community
- Provides tips on getting additional help from R mailing lists and websites
Whether you're just starting out with statistical analysis or are a procedural programming pro, R For Dummies is the book you need to get the most out of R.
Keywords: Computer Science - General Interest, R For Dummies book, what is the r language, how to use the r language, guide to the r language, learn to use the r language, r language, statistical software, r software tutorial, data analysis software, data management tools, atk-ohjelmat, ohjelmointikielet, ohjelmointi, tilastomenetelmät, tilastotiede, R-ohjelmointi, sähkökirjat