Pushing the Limits with iOS 5 Programming is an expert guide for developers aiming to create unique applications for Apple's iPad 2, iPhone, and the iPod Touch. Preparing you for the release of for the newest version the Apple iPhone SDK, iOS 5 coming out this fall, this text goes beyond the basics to keep you ahead of the technology curve and spark your innovative nature to create seamless, functional, and fun apps. With a focus on advanced techniques for app development, you will learn to differentiate your apps from all the rest.
With this must-have book, you'll explore advanced coverage of a variety of development topics, such as developing with deep Objective-C, while you learn to create amazing applications for Apple's iPad 2, iPhone, and iPod touch. Veteran mobile developers and authors guide you through maximizing your programs as they delve into topics not commonly found elsewhere.
- Provides a solid foundation in the patterns of iOS
- Shares tips for running on multiple platforms and best using security services
- Discusses topics such as controlling multitasking, advanced text layout and more
- Demonstrates how to think differently with blocks and functional programming
- Teaches table view, performance, and money-making optimization
- Eliminates common challenges with memory management and iOS information flow
Pushing the Limits with iOS 5 Programming allows you to take on the future with confidence in your new, stand-out app design skills.
Keywords: Programming / C & C++, iOS 5 programming, what is iOS 5 programming, how to perform iOS 5 programming, how to build applications with iOS 5, how to build applications for the iphone, how to build applications for the ipad, how to build applications for the ipod touch, how to build applications for cloud-based apps, how to build apps with iOS 5, how to build apps for the iphone, how to build apps for the ipad, how to build apps for the ipod touch, how to build apps for cloud-based apps, how to create amazing apps