- Contains significant fundamental/background material, as well as novel research coverage, which make the book suitable for both graduate students and researchers
- Addresses issues such as key-hole, correlated and non i.i.d. channels in the frame of the Generalized Gaussian approach
- Provides a unique treatment of generalized Gaussian channels and orthogonal channel representation
- Reviews different interpretations of scattering environment, including geometrical models
- Focuses on the analytical techniques which give a good insight into the design of systems on higher levels
- Describes a number of numerical simulators demonstrating the practical use of this material.
- Accompanying website will contain additional materials and practical examples for self-study
Keywords: Antennas & Propagation