In addition, this textbook teaches the fundamentals of all the major analytical techniques used in the pharmaceutical laboratory, and teaches the international pharmacopoeias and guidelines of importance for the field. It is primarily intended for the pharmacy student, to teach the requirements in “analytical chemistry” for the 5 years pharmacy curriculum, but the textbook is also intended for analytical chemists moving into the field of pharmaceutical analysis.
- Addresses the basic concepts, then establishes the foundations for the common analytical methods that are currently used in the quantitative and qualitative chemical analysis of pharmaceutical drugs
- Provides an understanding of common analytical techniques used in all areas of pharmaceutical development
- Suitable for a foundation course in chemical and pharmaceutical sciences
- Aimed at undergraduate students of degrees in Pharmaceutical Science/Chemistry Analytical Science/Chemistry, Forensic analysis
- Includes many illustrative examples
Keywords: Analytical Chemistry