This edition includes new chapters on the politics of science, International environmental regulation and treaties, environmental issues in a globalised world and natural resource management.
Global Environmental Issues, second edition is essential reading for upper level undergraduates and Masters students within departments of Environmental Science and Geography.
- Includes case studies from around the world to provide a real life context for the issues tackled in each chapter
- Considers both the results of human actions and natural environmental change in order to provide balanced, in-depth debate
- Includes coverage of contemporary 'hot topics' such as biodiversity, globalization and sustainable development
- Chapters authored by experts in the field
- Includes new chapters on The politics of science, International environmental regulation and treaties , Environmental issues in a globalised world and Natural Resource Management
- Expanded sections include negotiating multilateral environmental agreements, GM crops, biofuels and marine and freshwater resources
Keywords: Environmental Science