Geoff Burch has written a book that will change almost everything you ever believed about business and selling. Combining the quick wit of a stand up comedian with the serious thoughtfulness of a psychoanalyst, he explains the value and power of persuasion - a verbal martial art that, if used correctly will always give you the outcome you desire in your business dealings.
Resistance is Useless will show you how to:
* Change anyone's opinion on any subject.
* Transform a lynch mob into your most devout supporters.
* Avoid wasting thousands of pounds on customer care while your accounts department is threatening to pulp your customer's fingers with a hammer.
* Understand how a perfect product demonstration can get you hurled into the street by security.
* Sell tanks to Genghis khan.
Readership: General Business, customer service and sales.
Keywords: Strategic Management