The ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) exam is the ultimate certification for IT service management. This essential resource is a complete guide to preparing for the ITIL Foundation exam and includes everything you need for success. Organized around the ITIL Foundation syllabus, the study guide addresses the ITIL Service Lifecycles, the ITIL processes, roles, and functions, and also thoroughly explains how the Service Lifecycle provides effective and efficient IT services.
- Offers an introduction to IT service management and ITIL service strategy
- Highlights the topics of service design and development and the service management processes
- Reviews the building, testing, authorizing, documenting, and implementation of new and changed services into operation
- Addresses creating and maintaining value for customers through monitoring and improving services, processes, and technology
- Includes a DVD that features valuable study aids such as flash cards, mock exams, sample questions, and more
If you prefer self-study over the more expensive training course, but you don't want to skimp on information or preparation, then this study guide is for you.
Keywords: Certification (MSCE, Novell, etc.), guide to preparing for the ITIL foundation exam, taking the ITIL foundation exam, preparing to take the ITIL foundation exam, preparing for the ITIL foundation exam, study guide for the ITIL foundation exam, ITIL foundation exam preparation, PHR exam resource, guide to preparing for the ITIL exam, taking the ITIL exam, preparing to take the ITIL exam, preparing for the ITIL exam, study guide for the ITIL exam, ITIL exam preparation, ITIL exam resource