Milne, Derek L.
The Wiley International Handbook of Clinical Supervision
This is the first handbook to examine the theory, research, and practice of clinical supervision from an international, multi-disciplinary perspective.
- Focuses on conceptual and research foundations, practice foundations, core skills, measuring competence, and supervision perspectives
- Includes original articles by contributors from around the world, including Australia, Finland, Hong Kong, Slovenia, South Africa, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the United States
- Addresses key aspects of supervision, including competency frameworks, evidence-based practice, supervisory alliances, qualitative and quantitative assessment, diversity-sensitive supervision, and more
- Features timely and authoritative coverage of the latest research in the field and novel ideas for clinical practice
Keywords: Evidence-based practice, supervision competency frameworks, diversity-sensitive supervision, supervisory alliance, qualitative supervision assessment, marriage and family therapy, group therapy, ethical practice, cultural difference, cross-cultural psychology, clinical psychology, psychotherapy, Psychotherapy & Counseling, Practice Management, Psychotherapy & Counseling, Practice Management
- Milne, Derek L.
- Watkins, C. Edward
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 744 pages
- Medicine, Health Care, Mode
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN