Want Red Team offensive advice from the biggest cybersecurity names in the industry? Join our tribe.
The Tribe of Hackers team is back with a new guide packed with insights from dozens of the world’s leading Red Team security specialists. With their deep knowledge of system vulnerabilities and innovative solutions for correcting security flaws, Red Team hackers are in high demand. Tribe of Hackers Red Team: Tribal Knowledge from the Best in Offensive Cybersecurity takes the valuable lessons and popular interview format from the original Tribe of Hackers and dives deeper into the world of Red Team security with expert perspectives on issues like penetration testing and ethical hacking. This unique guide includes inspiring interviews from influential security specialists, including David Kennedy, Rob Fuller, Jayson E. Street, and Georgia Weidman, who share their real-world learnings on everything from Red Team tools and tactics to careers and communication, presentation strategies, legal concerns, and more
- Learn what it takes to secure a Red Team job and to stand out from other candidates
- Discover how to hone your hacking skills while staying on the right side of the law
- Get tips for collaborating on documentation and reporting
- Explore ways to garner support from leadership on your security proposals
- Identify the most important control to prevent compromising your network
- Uncover the latest tools for Red Team offensive security
Whether you’re new to Red Team security, an experienced practitioner, or ready to lead your own team, Tribe of Hackers Red Team has the real-world advice and practical guidance you need to advance your information security career and ready yourself for the Red Team offensive.
Keywords: red team security; red team offensive security; red team security book; red team security guide; red team security careers; tribe of hackers; red team cybersecurity; red team careers; pen test; penetration testing; ethical hacking; white hat hacking, Computer Security & Cryptography, Computer Security & Cryptography