Fitbit For Dummies
Take a complete tour of the Fitbit ecosystem
From Fitbit features to the Fitbit app to the social features of Fitbit.com, this approachable book covers everything you need to know to get the most out of your Fitbit wristband or watch. Whether you’re a fitness newcomer, a regular walker, or a long-time exerciser, your Fitbit is a powerful device that can tell you much more than how many steps you take each day. This book offers easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions for tracking all that data and getting the most out of your Fitbit investment.
- Go beyond steps to track sleep, heart rate, weight, and more
- Set up your health and fitness goals — then go for them!
- Connect to third-party apps such as Strava and Weight Watchers
- Stay motivated by sharing your activities with friends
It’s one thing to simply wear your Fitbit, but it’s quite another to use your Fitbit to reach your personal health goals. Whether that goal is to get fit, lose weight, eat better, or reduce stress, your Fitbit has settings and features that can help you get there. And this book shows you how!
Keywords: reader; book; complex; health; world; perspectives; different; look; several; readers; potential reader; every; something; guide; latest; apps; fitness; devices; comprehensive; dummies; easytouse; everything
- McFedries, Paul
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 336 pages
- Medicine, Health Care, Mode
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN