Sales Engagement: How The World's Fastest Growing Companies are Modernizing Sales Through Humanization at Scale
Engage in sales—the modern way
Sales Engagement is how you engage and interact with your potential buyer to create connection, grab attention, and generate enough interest to create a buying opportunity.Sales Engagement details the modern way to build the top of the funnel and generate qualified leads for B2B companies.
This book explores why a Sales Engagement strategy is so important, and walks you through the modern sales process to ensure you’re effectively connecting with customers every step of the way.
• Find common factors holding your sales back—and reverse them through channel optimization
• Humanize sales with personas and relevant information at every turn
• Understand why A/B testing is so incredibly critical to success, and how to do it right
• Take your sales process to the next level with a rock solid, modern Sales Engagement strategy
This book is essential reading for anyone interested in up-leveling their game and doing more than they ever thought possible.
Keywords: movement; engagement; sales; companies; worlds; innovative; organization; future; buyer; time; new; fingertips; information; similar; things; salespeople; contact; technology; suite; whole new education; relevant
- Altschuler, Max
- Kosoglow, Mark
- Medina, Manny
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 240 pages
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN