Discover how healthy buildings, culture, and people lead to high profits
Organizations and employees now spend an average of $18,000 per year per employee for health costs, a 61% increase in 10 years. Every indicator projects these costs will double before 2030. This is anunsustainable path. These costs are the tip to an even bigger iceberg, thehidden costs of time out of the office, distraction, disengagement, and turnover.The Healthy Workplace Nudgeexplains the findings of research on 100 large organizations that have tackled the problems of employee health costs and disengagement in five fresh ways:
- Well-being leads to health and high performance
- Wake up to the fact that 95% of traditional wellness programs fail to improve health or lower costs
- Behavioral economics has become a new powerful tool to nudge healthy behavior
- Healthy buildings are now costeffective and produce your strongest ROI to improving health
- Leaders who develop healthy cultures achieve sustainable high performance and employee wellbeing
In addition to proving highly effective, these approaches represent a fraction of the cost sunk into traditional wellness and engagement programs. The book explains how to create a workplace that is good for people, releases them to what they do best and enjoy most,andproduces great and profitable work.
• Find actionable strategies and tactics you can put into use today
• Retain happy, productive talent
• Cut unnecessary spending and boost your bottom line
• Benefit from real-world research and proven practiceIf you’re a leader who cares about the health and happiness of your employees, a human resource professional, or a professional who develops, designs, builds, or outfits workplace environments to improve employee health and wellbeing, this is one book you’ll want to have on hand.
Keywords: Healthy buildings, healthy workplace culture, healthy work culture, how to implement healthy workplace culture, how to cut costs in healthcare, employee costs, retain employees, how to retain employees, work culture, better work culture, improve work culture, improve workplace culture, Healthy Buildings, Healthy Cultures