Military Recruiting is a war. It’s just a different kind of war than what you were prepared and trained to fight for. Recruiting is a war for talent.
Smart, competent, and capable people are rare and in high demand. Every organization, from commercial enterprises, healthcare, non-profit, sports, and education, to the military is in an outright battle to recruit and retain these bright and talented people.
Rather than bullets and bombs, the war for talent is won through high-impact prospecting activity, time discipline, intellectual agility, emotional intelligence, and human to human relationships. On this highly competitive, ever changing, asymmetrical battlefield, to win, you must operate at a level of excellence beyond anything asked of military recruiters before.
Yet, in this new paradigm, many recruiters are struggling, and most recruiting units are staring down the barrel at 50 percent or more of their recruiters consistently missing Mission.
It is imperative that we arm military recruiters with the skills they need to win in this challenging environment. The failure to make Mission is an existential threat to the strength and readiness of America’s fighting forces and our democracy.
Fanatical Military Recruiting begins where the Recruiting and Retention colleges of the various branches of the military leave off. It is an advanced, master’s level training resource designed specifically for the unique demands of Military Recruiting. In FMR, you’ll learn:
- The Single Most Important Discipline in Military Recruiting
- How to Get Out of a Recruiting Slump
- The 30-Day Rule and Law of Replacement
- Powerful Time and Territory Management Strategies that Put You in Control of Your Day
- The 7 Step Telephone Prospecting Framework
- The 4 Step Email and Direct Messaging Framework
- The 5 C’s of Social Recruiting
- The 7 Step Text Message Prospecting Framework
- How to Leverage a Balanced Prospecting Methodology to Keep the Funnel Full of Qualified Applicants
- Powerful Human Influence Frameworks that Reduce Resistance and Objections
- The 3 Step Prospecting Objection Turn-Around Framework
- Mission Drive and the 5 Disciplines of Ultra-High Performing Military Recruiters
In his signature right-to-the-point style that has made him the go-to trainer to a who’s who of the world’s most prestigious organizations, Jeb Blount pulls no punches. He slaps you in the face with the cold, hard truth about what’s really holding you back. Then, he pulls you in with stories, examples, and lessons that teach you exactly what you need to do right now to become an ultra-high performing recruiter.Fanatical Military Recruitingis filled with the high-powered strategies, techniques, and tools you need to keep your funnel packed with qualified applicants. As you dive into these powerful insights, and with each new chapter, you’ll gain greater and greater confidence. And, with this new-found confidence, your performance as a military recruiter will soar and you will Make Mission, Fast.
Keywords: Military; military recruiting; U.S. military; U.S. military recruiters; military recruiters; recruiting for the military; recruiting for the U.S. military; how to be a better military recruiter; how to be a better recruiter; prospecting in the military; recruitment; military recruitment; Fanatical Prospecting Recruiting; Jeb Blount