- how the idealistic vision of the servant as leader works even in the competitive world of business.
- encouraging leaders to begin by looking at what they themselves want to become and then to bring this knowledge into their daily leadership.
- how the principles of servant-leadership can enhance our understanding and practice of philanthropy.
- examining the board chairperson's especially vital role as a servant- leader.
- exploring what leaders learn from being followers.
Order your copy today!
Keywords: today; leadership; servantleadership; applicable; world; heart; bringing; workplace; greenleaf; spirit; invaluable; society; torch; center; people; habits; highly; beyond; matter; robert; us; lives