brings together a group of exceptional thinkers who offer a compendium of thought on the topic of bringing servant-leadership into the daily lives of leaders. Each contributor focuses on his or her area of expertise, exploring how servant-leadership works in the real world, using examples from a variety of organizations such as businesses, nonprofits, churches, schools, foundations, and leadership organizations. Highlights of the book's twelve essays include information on:
- how the idealistic vision of the servant as leader works even in the competitive world of business.
- encouraging leaders to begin by looking at what they themselves want to become and then to bring this knowledge into their daily leadership.
- how the principles of servant-leadership can enhance our understanding and practice of philanthropy.
- examining the board chairperson's especially vital role as a servant- leader.
- exploring what leaders learn from being followers.
Order your copy today!
Keywords: Non-Profit Organizations / Management Leadership