THE LANDMARK UPDATE OF THE MOST RECOGNIZED STUDENT RESOURCE IN ARCHITECTURE
The Student Edition of the iconic Architectural Graphic Standards has been a rite of passage for architecture, building, and engineering students for more than eighty years. Thoughtfully distilled from the Twelfth Edition of Architectural Graphic Standards and reorganized to meet the specific needs of today’s students, this fully updated Student Edition shows you how to take a design idea through the entire planning and documentation process. This potent resource stays with you through your academic experience and into your first years as a professional with thousands of useful illustrations and hundreds of architectural elements conveniently placed at your fingertips. Presented in a format closely resembling an architect’s actual workflow, this Twelfth Edition student handbook features:
- Completely new material on resiliency in buildings
- A versatile treatment written for the design studio setting and aligned with the most current curricular trends, including new and updated coverage on topics related to sustainability, digital fabrication, and building information modeling (BIM)
- A proven pedagogy that saves students time and ensures young professionals avoid the most common pitfalls
Develop a state-of-the-art mastery of design best practices with Architectural Graphic Standards, Twelfth Edition, Student Edition.
- Hedges, Keith E.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Ramsey/Sleeper Architectural Graphic Standards Series
- Page amount
- 688 pages
- Art, Art History
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN