Veterinary Guide to Animal Breeds offers a comprehensive reference for accurately recognizing small animal, exotic, and large animal breeds, with color photographs to aid in identification and important information for delivering veterinary care.
- Provides a reliable, veterinary-based guide to accurately recognizing breeds
- Covers small, large, and exotic animal breeds
- Emphasizes information targeted at daily veterinary practice
- Presents full-color photographs for comparison and identification
- Includes access to a companion website offering teaching materials, including worksheets and teaching PowerPoints
Keywords: Breed identification
Breed identification, species, animal handling, husbandry, predispositions, characteristics, genetics, pet selection, production selection, veterinary, animal, dog, cat, bird, pocket pet, small mammal, guinea pig, rat, mouse, rabbit, snake, lizard, turtle, frog, cow, cattle, horse, pig, sheep, goat, chicken, canine, feline, avian, lagomorph, reptile, amphibian, ruminant, equine, swine, ovine, porcine, poultry