There’s no better way to learn about the world around you than to test how things work. The experiments in this book help you understand how to test the laws of science while learning more about how the world works.
• The invisible force of air—test how air moves and how it affects nature
• Mix up some potions—use household chemicals to create unexpected results
• How does the brain work?—challenge your perceptions with experiments that test your senses
This book is part of the 'Dummies Junior' initiative, a new series extension from the trustedFor Dummiesbrand that is created to appeal to and educate younger readers. The series applies the coreFor Dummiesapproach of presenting complicated topics in a light-hearted and non-intimidating way while adding key changes for the unique needs of this audience, including:
* A design that is heavy on eye-poppign graphics and focused on the steps to completing a project.
* A small, full-color, non-intimidating package that instills confidence in the reader
* A focus on 2-3 basic projects that sets the student on the road to further exploration
Keywords: Children's Science