Quick Reference to Dental Implant Surgery offers busy practitioners quick access to all the essential information needed for successful dental implant surgery—from case selection to radiographic examination, scrub-in to post-operative care.
- How-to information in a concise, spiral-bound, quick-access format
- Concrete guidelines for common scenarios before, during, and after surgery
- Numerous charts, tables, checklists, and callouts
- An abundance of stunning, full-color photographs illustrating key points covered
- Text boxes containing clinical recommendations to help facilitate quick navigation
Keywords: Dental implants; dental implant surgery; guide to dental implant surgery; how to perform dental implant surgery; how to place dental implants; guide to placing dental implants; dental implant placement; dental implant illustrations; dental implant images; dental implant photographs; dental stents; dental implant stents; fabricate a dental implant stent; dental implant complications; dental implant post-operative complications; dental implant pain management; positioning dental implants; dental implant diagnostic considerations; radiographic examination for dental implant surgery; dental implant surgery bleeding; oral implantology; oral implantology guide; oral implantology surgical procedures; implant dentistry; implant dentistry a-to-z; implant dentistry guide; dental implant restorations; dental implant clinical considerations, Implant Dentistry