Topics covered include:
- The foundation of adult creativity in childhood and adolescence,
- Developmental perspectives on the issue of domain generality–specificity of creativity,
- The neurobiological basis of creativity in childhood and adolescence.
This is the 151st volume in this Jossey-Bass series New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development. Its mission is to provide scientific and scholarly presentations on cutting edge issues and concepts in this subject area. Each volume focuses on a specific new direction or research topic and is edited by experts from that field.
Keywords: Youth Development (K-12)
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- J-B CAD Single Issue Child & Adolescent Development
- Page amount
- 128 pages
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN