* Getting Started with AutoCAD - an overview of the AutoCAD interface, drawing tools, and ways to adjust your view of your work.
* Let There Be Lines - the basics of drawing with AutoCAD from using straight and curved lines to managing properties, object selection, and creating layouts
* If Drawings Could Talk - covers next step designing using text, dimensions, and plotting
* Advancing with AutoCAD - steps for using advanced AutoCAD tools including Blocks, Arrays, Xrefs, and Parametrics
* On a 3D Spree - moving your work into the world of 3D modeling
* The Part of Tens - quick tips on learning resources and system variables that simplify things