• Outlines the physics and characteristics of CAAC-IGZO FETs that contribute to favorable operations of LSI devices.
• Explains the application of CAAC-IGZO to LSI devices, highlighting attributes including low off-state current, low power consumption, and excellent charge retention.
• Describes the NOSRAM, DOSRAM, CPU, FPGA, image sensors, and etc., referring to prototype chips fabricated by a hybrid process of CAAC-IGZO and Si FETs.
Keywords: 1. oxide semiconductor
2. CAAC IGZO
3. field-effect transistor (FET)
4. off-state current
5. normally-off computing
6. central processing unit (CPU)
7. field-programmable gate array (FPGA)
8. random access memory
9. non-volatile memory
10. Image sensors
1. oxide semiconductor