Fuzzy Logic with Engineering Applications, Fourth Edition
Timothy J. Ross, University of New Mexico, USA
The latest update on this popular textbook
The importance of concepts and methods based on fuzzy logic and fuzzy set theory has been rapidly growing since the early 1990s and all the indications are that this trend will continue in the foreseeable future. Fuzzy Logic with Engineering Applications, Fourth Edition is a new edition of the popular textbook with 15% of new and updated material. Updates have been made to most of the chapters and each chapter now includes new end-of-chapter problems.
- New edition of the popular textbook with 15% of new and updated material.
- Includes new examples and end-of-chapter problems.
- Has been made more concise with the removal of out of date material.
- Covers applications of fuzzy logic to engineering and science.
- Accompanied by a website hosting a solutions manual and software.
The book is essential reading for graduates and senior undergraduate students in civil, chemical, mechanical and electrical engineering as wells as researchers and practitioners working with fuzzy logic in industry.