The classic guide to applying, performing and interpreting EP tests, updated for the latest trends and developments in the field
For more than thirty years, Electrophysiologic Testinghas been a trusted introduction to the field of electrophysiology for anyone needing to quickly acquaint themselves with basic concepts and procedures of EP testing, especially medical students, residents, nurses and technicians. At the same time, it also has served as a ready reference for medical practitioners wanting to brush up on aspects of electrophysiology, or to fine-tune their mastery of the field.
Updates and additions featured in the Sixth Edition of this classic guide include extensive new material on the ablation of cardiac arrhythmias, including new chapters on the ablation of atrial fibrillation, typical and atypical atrial flutters and ventricular arrhythmias.
The ultimate guide to applying, performing and interpreting EP tests to optimise the treatment of patients with cardiac arrhythmias, Electrophysiologic Testing, Sixth Edition:
- Clarifies the role of electrophysiology in the evaluation of cardia arrhythmias
- Provides clear summaries of complex topics
- Features a uniquely user-friendly style that makes information easy to digest and recall
- Offers clear, step-by-step guidance on performing EP tests and interpreting their results
- Reviews the latest developments in therapeutic electrophysiology
As with all previous editions, this updated and revised Sixth Edition was written with the goal of demystifying electrophysiology, and making it readily accessible to virtually anyone with a professional need. To that end, Drs. Fogoros and Mandrola have once again turned in a masterful performance.