- Provides cardiologists with a thorough and up-to-date review of cardiology, from pathophysiology to practical, evidence-based management
- Ably synthesizes pathophysiology fundamentals and evidence based approaches to prepare a physician for a subspecialty career in cardiology
- Clinical chapters cover coronary artery disease, heart failure, arrhythmias, valvular disorders, pericardial disorders, and peripheral arterial disease
- Practical chapters address ECG, coronary angiography, catheterization techniques, ecnocardiography, hemodynamics, and electrophysiological testing
- Includes over 650 figures, key notes boxes, references for further study, and coverage of clinical trials
- Review questions at the end of each chapter help clarify topics and can be used for Board preparation - over 375 questions in all!
Keywords: Elias B Hanna; Practical Cardiovascular Manual; cardiology; cardiology trainee;cardiologist; interventional cardiologist; primary guide; clinical; residency; residents; subspecialty career; coronary artery disease;acute coronary syndrome; myocardial infarction; heart failure; arrhythmias; atrial fibrillation; valvular disorders; pericardial disorders; peripheral arterial disease; ECG; coronary angiography; catheterization techniques; echocardiography; hemodynamics; electrophysiological testing; cardiac tests; percutaneous coronary intervention, Cardiovascular Imaging, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Imaging, Interventional Cardiology