Veterinarian's Guide to Maximizing Biopsy Results helps veterinary practitioners in obtaining high-quality biopsy samples, maximizing the results and minimizing the cost.
- Details the biopsy process step by step
- Includes a submission checklist to assure thoroughness
- Helps clinicians avoid errors when collecting biopsy samples
- Ensures high-quality samples for improved results and reduced costs
- Provides practical, clinically oriented information
Keywords: Biopsy; pathology; lesion; tumor; handling; processing; neoplasia; neoplastic; sampling; samples; packaging; surgical; specimen; submission; collection; veterinary; animal; dog; cat; canine; feline; histopathology; diagnostic; skin; mammary; oral; gastrointestinal; spleen; lymph nodes; bone; digits; eyes; urinary; respiratory; reproductive; endocrine, General & Introductory Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Surgery, Orthopedics & Trauma, General & Introductory Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Surgery, Orthopedics & Trauma