Dionisio, Cynthia Snyder
Project 2016 For Dummies
Project manager, meet your new assistant! Once you discover Project 2016 you'll be amazed at how efficient and effective the project management process can be. Written by an expert author who knows project management processes backward and forward, this friendly, hands-on guide shows you how to get started, enter tasks and estimate durations, work with resources and costs, fine-tune your schedule, set baselines, collect data, analyze progress, and keep your projects on track.
How many times have you heard people in the office mutter under their breath, 'These projects never run on time?' Well, now they can! Project 2016 For Dummies shows you how to use the latest version of Microsoft Project to create realistic project timelines, make the most of available resources, keep on top of all those pesky details, and, finally, complete your project on time and on budget. Easy!
- Fully updated to reflect the latest software changes in Microsoft Project 2016
- All-new case studies and examples highlight the relevance of key features of Microsoft Project 2016
- Exposes the correlation between what project managers do and how Microsoft Project 2016 supports their work
- Covers working with calendars, using and sharing resources, budgeting, gathering and tracking data, and more
If you're a time-pressured project manager looking to make your life—and your projects—easier, Project 2016 For Dummies shows you how to get things done!
Keywords: Project 2016 For Dummies; Cynthia Snyder; Project 2016; Microsoft Project; Microsoft Project 2016; project manager; project managers; project management; project management software; project timelines; project management process; keep your projects on track; latest version of Microsoft Project; how to complete your project on time; how to complete your project on time and on budget; project management book; project management books; book on project management; books on project management; PMP
- Dionisio, Cynthia Snyder
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 368 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN