Tensile Trading provides a complete, step-by-step roadmap for investors of all levels, and coaches them on how best to organize the routines and strategies necessary to identify the market's strongest trading opportunities. History is proof that true mastery of the market begins with basic money management protocols, asset protection policies, and organized analysis techniques. With these crucial foundations in place, you can embrace a proven investment methodology, execute an effective trading plan, and develop a reliable system for profitable investing. Consistent, long-run investing success is a result of well-defined goals, carefully-constructed routines and an accurate understanding of the psychological challenges that all investors face.
- Set yourself up for success by implementing prudent money management and asset protection strategies
- Build a personalized Asset Allocation Profile—your own personalized investment methodology
- Construct a properly diversified portfolio using tools and techniques tailored for the modern market
- Learn to take control of your "Investor Self," limiting the impact of mental hurdles and emotional baggage
- Supercharge your financial analysis by employing proven routines and strategies
A clear and proven approach easily tailored to fit your specific investing style, Tensile Trading distills the vastness of the financial markets into ten essential stages. It is designed to provide a comprehensive structure to your financial management efforts—helping you make smarter investment decisions, trade more efficiently, and consistently earn greater returns.
Keywords: Tensile Trading: The 10 Essential Stages of Stock Market Mastery; Tensile Trading; Gatis N. Roze; Grayson D. Roze; The Traders Journal; Asset Allocation; Risk Management; Diversification; Methodology; Technical Analysis; Chart Analysis; Fundamental Analysis; Investing Psychology; Trend Analysis; Relative Strength; Volume Analysis; Routines; Investor Self; Stock Market; Market Stages; Market Analysis; Buying; Monitoring; Selling; Portfolio Management; Individual Investing; Investment Strategy; Portfolio Planning; Trading System; Online Investing; Cloud-Based Trading; Wyckoff; Seasonality; StockCharts.com