Written by the former President of BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC for both financial professionals and novices, The Capital Markets provides a comprehensive macro view of the marketplace and how its products operate.
The subject matter offers an authoritative discussion of the fundamentals of both, the fixed income and equity markets, underwriting, securitizations, derivatives, currency among other products through the lens of leading industry practitioners. Key Learning Concepts
- Understand the impact of both global and domestic regulatory changes
- Learn about the products that holistically make up the capital markets
- Explore the components of the infrastructure that underpins these markets
- Examine the tools used for trading and managing risk
- Review new product innovations
Keywords: capital markets textbook; capital markets training; understanding capital markets; working with capital markets; capital markets online course; BNY Mellon capital markets; primary capital markets; secondary capital markets; underwriting; securities; derivatives; alternative investments; trading; institutional investment; investment training; capital markets reference; learning capital markets; capital markets investment; foreign exchange markets; ETFs; mutual funds; equity vs fixed income; Capital Markets + Website; Gary Strumeyer; Sarah Swammy