Laser Therapy in Veterinary Medicine: Photobiomodulation is a complete guide to using therapeutic lasers to treat veterinary patients, focusing on practical information.
- Offers a comprehensive resource for incorporating therapeutic lasers in veterinary practice
- Focuses on practical information tailored for the veterinary clinic
- Written by 37 leading experts in veterinary laser therapy
- Provides a thorough foundation on this standard-of-care modality
- Emphasizes clinical applications with a real-world approach
Keywords: Veterinary laser; photobiomodulation; photobiostimulation; laser therapy for dogs; low level laser therapy; horse; canine; feline; equine; exotic animal; food animal; veterinary; animal, Veterinary Anesthesia, Analgesia & Pain Medicine, Veterinary Internal Medicine, Veterinary Anesthesia, Analgesia & Pain Medicine, Veterinary Internal Medicine