This book describes the design and performance analysis of satnav systems, signals, and receivers, with a general approach that applies to all satnav systems and signals in use or under development. It also provides succinct descriptions and comparisons of each satnav system.
- Clearly structured, and comprehensive depiction of engineering satellite-based navigation and timing systems, signals, and receivers
- GPS as well as all new and modernized systems (SBAS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, IRNSS) and signals being developed and fielded
- Theoretical and applied review questions, which can be used for homework or to obtain deeper insights into the material
- Extensive equations describing techniques and their performance, illustrated by MATLAB plots
- New results, novel insights, and innovative descriptions for key approaches and results in systems engineering and receiver design
If you are an instructor and adopted this book for your course, please email email@example.com to get access to the instructor files for this book.
Global positioning system, GPS, global navigation satellite system, GNSS, satellite navigation, satellite-based navigation and timing, satnav, radio navigation satellite service, RNSS
, Satellite Communications