Surface Electromyography: Physiology, Engineering and Applications
Reflects on developments in noninvasive electromyography, and includes advances and applications in signal detection, processing and interpretation
- Addresses EMG imaging technology together with the issue of decomposition of surface EMG
- Includes advanced single and multi-channel techniques for information extraction from surface EMG signals
- Presents the analysis and information extraction of surface EMG at various scales, from motor units to the concept of muscle synergies.
Keywords: Surface electromyography, motor control, movement, electrophysiology, biomedical signal conditioning, biomedical signal processing, rehabilitation, movement sciences, biomechanics, physical therapy, General & Introductory Biomedical Engineering
- Farina, Dario
- Merletti, Roberto
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- IEEE Press Series on Biomedical Engineering
- Page amount
- 500 pages
- Gardening, Agriculture, Forestry
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN