- New edition features empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions.
- Includes DSM-5 and ICD-10 diagnostic codes.
- Organized around 30 main presenting problems including new coverage of disruptive behaviors of dementia, falls, persistent pain, elder abuse and neglect, and driving deficit.
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions – plus space to record your own treatment plan options.
- Easy-to-use format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem.
- Updated bibliotherapy for each chapter
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including CARF, The Joint Commission, COA, and NCQA)
Keywords: Practice Management