Guide to Ruminant Anatomy: Dissection and Clinical Aspectspresents a concise, clinically relevant reference to goat and cattle anatomy, with color schematic illustrations and embalmed arterially injected prosection images for comparison.
- Offers 244 color images depicting goat and cattle anatomy
- Provides selected line drawings correlated to dissection images of embalmed arterially injected specimens
- Takes a practical approach, with material organized by body system within each region
- Demonstrates the clinical relevance of basic anatomy
- Poses review questions in each chapter, with answers and videos provided on a companion website
Keywords: Anatomy; dissection; prosection; body systems; head; neck; thorax; abdomen; pelvis; forelimb; hindlimb; anatomical; specimens; body region; gross anatomy; pathology; necropsy; veterinary; animal; ruminant; goat; cattle; cow, Veterinary Medicine - Farm Animals, Veterinary Medicine - Farm Animals