Impedance Source Power Electronic Converters brings together state of the art knowledge and cutting edge techniques in various stages of research related to the ever more popular impedance source converters/inverters.
Significant research efforts are underway to develop commercially viable and technically feasible, efficient and reliable power converters for renewable energy, electric transportation and for various industrial applications. This book provides a detailed understanding of the concepts, designs, controls, and application demonstrations of the impedance source converters/inverters.
- Comprehensive analysis of the impedance source converter/inverter topologies, including typical topologies and derived topologies.
- Fully explains the design and control techniques of impedance source converters/inverters, including hardware design and control parameter design for corresponding control methods.
- Presents the latest power conversion solutions that aim to advance the role of power electronics into industries and sustainable energy conversion systems.
- Compares impedance source converter/inverter applications in renewable energy power generation and electric vehicles as well as different industrial applications.
- Provides an overview of existing challenges, solutions and future trends.
- Supported by calculation examples, simulation models and results.
Highly accessible, this is an invaluable resource for researchers, postgraduate/graduate students studying power electronics and its application in industry and renewable energy conversion as well as practising R&D engineers. Readers will be able to apply the presented material for the future design of the next generation of efficient power electronic converters/inverters.
- Abu-Rub, Haitham
- Blaabjerg, Frede
- Ellabban, Omar
- Ge, Baoming
- Liu, Yushan
- Loh, Poh Chiang
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Wiley - IEEE
- Page amount
- 424 pages
- Technology, Energy, Traffic
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN