Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Toxicology
Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Toxicology, Second Edition puts all the information needed to rapidly and accurately manage poisonings in small animal patients at the clinician's fingertips.
- Provides concise, bulleted information focused on the most important facts needed when treating a poisoned cat or dog
- Carefully organized for ease of use in an emergency, with important toxicants arranged alphabetically within categories
- Details clinically relevant information on the most common toxicants encountered by small animals
- Presents a wealth of color photographs to aid in plant identification
- Includes 14 new topics to this edition covering cyclosporine A, sleep aids, tacrolimus, bath salts, synthetic marijuana, poisonous lizards, imidacloprid, spring bulbs, and sodium monofluoroacetate
Keywords: Small animal; canine; feline; dog; cat; toxicology; toxicosis; poisoning; intoxication; decontamination; detoxification; antidote; toxicant; drugs; envenomations; toxins, Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care, Veterinary Medicine / Small Animal General, Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care, Veterinary Medicine - Small Animal General
- Brutlag, Ahna
- Hovda, Lynn
- Peterson, Katherine
- Poppenga, Robert H.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult
- Page amount
- 984 pages
- Pet Care, Horse Riding
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN