Das, J. C.
Power System Harmonics and Passive Filter Designs
As new technologies are created and advances are made with the ongoing research efforts, power system harmonics has become a subject of great interest. The author presents these nuances with real-life case studies, comprehensive models of power system components for harmonics, and EMTP simulations.
- Comprehensive coverage of power system harmonics
- Presents new harmonic mitigation technologies
- In-depth analysis of the effects of harmonics
- Foreword written by Dr. Jean Mahseredijan, world renowned authority on simulations of electromagnetic transients and harmonics
Keywords: Power system harmonics, passive filter designs, component and power system modeling for harmonics, resonance and application of shunt capacitor banks, harmonic generation, measurement, effects and mitigation, Electric Power Systems
- Das, J. C.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- IEEE Press Series on Power Engineering
- Page amount
- 872 pages
- Technology, Energy, Traffic
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN