Two-Dimensional and M-Mode Echocardiography for the Small Animal Practitioner provides a concise, accessible manual of basic two-dimensional and m-mode echocardiography.
- Offers fast access to practical advice on obtaining and evaluating echocardiograms using two-dimensional and m-mode techniques
- Provides easy reference to the common features of the most common acquired cardiac diseases
- Designed for ease of use, with concise, bulleted text and 165 images
- Presents updated generic and normalized reference ranges with a bibliography of breed specific reference articles
- Includes access to a website with video clips showing techniques and disease features
Keywords: Echocardiography; ultrasonography; cardiac; cardiac ultrasound; heart anatomy; heart disease; veterinary; dog; cat; canine; feline, Veterinary Medicine / Small Animal General, Veterinary Imaging, Veterinary Medicine - Small Animal General, Veterinary Imaging