Retaining the successful previous editions' programmed instructional format, this book improves and updates an authoritative textbook to keep pace with compounding trends and calculations – addressing real-world calculations pharmacists perform and allowing students to learn at their own pace through examples.
- Connects well with the current emphasis on self-paced and active learning in pharmacy schools
- Adds a new chapter dedicated to practical calculations used in contemporary compounding, new appendices, and solutions and answers for all problems
- Maintains value for teaching pharmacy students the principles while also serving as a reference for review by students in preparation for licensure exams
- Rearranges chapters and rewrites topics of the previous edition, making its content ideal to be used as the primary textbook in a typical dosage calculations course for any health care professional
- Reviews of the prior edition: "...a well-structured approach to the topic..." (Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy) and "...a perfectly organized manual that serves as a expert guide..." (Electric Review)
Keywords: Pharmaceutical calculations, pharmacy practice, pharmaceutical measurements, method calculations, dosage calculations, drug concentration, compounding, veterinary pharmacy, Pharmacy, Biostatistics, Pharmacy, Biostatistics