Interventional Cardiology: Principles and Practice
- Contains a radically expanded chapter contents list presented in four clear sections; coronary interventions, interventional pharmacology, structural heart interventions, and endovascular therapy
- Includes 46 new chapters, including the latest advances in bioresorbable coronary stents, advanced transcatheter aortic valve replacement, MitraClip, new transcatheter mitral valve interventions, and more
- Chapters are templated for rapid referral, beginning with pathophysiological background and relevant pathology, moving to mechanisms of treatment, device description, procedural techniques, follow-up care, and ending with risks, contraindications and complications
- Multiple choice questions at the end of each chapter for self-assessment, a total of more than 400 MCQs in the book
- Features 19 procedural videos, hosted on a companion website
Keywords: Interventional Cardiology: Principles and Practice; ABIM interventional cardiology board; Peter Barlis; Tayo Addo; Procedures; devices; techniques; heart disorders; transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI); Renal Denervation for Resistant Hypertension; Post PCI Hospitalization; Interventional Heart Failure; intra-procedural imaging; PCI; Stent; Peripheral Arterial Disease; Aorta and Branch Diseases; Cerebrovascular Disease; Valvular heart disease interventions; Structural Heart Interventions; PCI Pharmacology; Clinical Trials, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Surgery
- Addo, Tayo
- Barlis, Peter
- Dangas, George D.
- Kipshidze, Nicholas N.
- Mario, Carlo Di
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 816 pages
- Medicine, Health Care, Mode
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN